With minimum complexity…
How we can help
Integrating components into a turnkey solution or integrating an entire system into a wider context, whatever your system integration requirements, PTP can help.
Many companies are specialists in a particular area such as hardware design and build, software development, wiring or cabinet building but it can be a challenge finding a company who can integrate these elements to produce a complete system. PTP has undertaken many systems integration projects across a wide range of industries and we understand the complexity that can be involved in such projects.
PTP can also project manage systems integration projects with the benefit that you are only dealing with a single point of contact to coordinate all aspects of the project. This reduces complexity and potentially cost.
What do we mean by Systems Integration?
PTP can help with many aspects of systems integration including:
- Integrating the components we provide to provide a full turnkey solution
- Integrating our parts of the system into a customer’s own parts of that system
- Integrating a system, for example an individual test fixture into a wider factory environment
Examples of the type of work we undertake:
- Integration of National Instruments hardware and software
- Integration of Beckhoff hardware and use of Ethernet connectivity
- Integration of our turnkey developments into a customer’s environment
Huxley Bertram Engineering:
A Revolutionary Powder Compaction Simulator
Huxley Bertram Engineering approached the team to develop software for their prestigious HBE Servo-Hydraulic Powder Compaction Simulator.Read full case study