Product Technology Partners’ CLUG is now in its 11th year of providing the opportunity for engineers in the Cambridge (UK) area to grow their LabVIEW expertise by interacting with others. CLUG meetings are an ideal way to meet engineers facing the same challenges as you and will give you the forum to share your experiences and ideas. We meet a number of times a year to listen to presentations on different aspects of LabVIEW as well as customer solutions and Q & A sessions.
April’s User Group will be focusing on Automated Test with a number presentations from PTP, TWG and independent speakers The events have now out grown our offices so we will be hosting this event at Bourn Golf and Leisure just down the road, sign up here.
The draft agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 – Arrival time
- 9:15 – Introduction
- 9:30 – Presentation 1, “What makes a good ATE system”, Dave Barr
- 10:30 – Coffee break
- 10:45 – Presentation 2, “When to roll your own – a case study for discussion”, Michael Strathmann
- 11:15 – Presentation 3, “Modular hardware design” by Dr Pete Evans
- 12:00 – Close
- “Embedded control”, full day with hands on in the afternoon with NI supplied kit 10th July
- “NXG”, ½ day (morning) 2nd October
If you have any LabVIEW (traditional or NXG) issues or problems, please do bring them along as there will be a number of LabVIEW experts on hand to help. And if you feel the problems you have are particularly challenging do make contact with us before the event so we can offer more specific help.
We look forward to seeing you there!